International scientific methodical conference "Baltic Surveying"
Department of Land Management and Geodesy of Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies jointly with:
- Institute of Geospatial Engineering and Real Estate of University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Poland)
- Institute of Geodesy of University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Poland)
- Institute of Land Management and Geomatics of Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)
organises the international scientific methodical conference “BALTIC SURVEYING’20”, which will be held on 5th – 7th of May, 2021, at Faculty of Environment and Civil Engineering of Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies (address: Akademijas Street 19, Jelgava, Latvia, LV-3001).
The purpose of this conference is to share the experience and knowledge in actual problems of land administration, land management, cadastre, land use, rural development, geodesy, cartography, remote sensing, GIS technologies, etc. Problems of improvement of education in land management will be discussed as well.
Wednesday, 5th of May acquaintance with the Faculty and University, the plenary session, professional discussions, an informal meeting - dinner
Thursday, 6th of May work in sections, share of information on accreditation process in Universities, dinner.
Friday, 7th of May final summary, field workshop, departure of participants
Information for participants:
1. Conference languages - English and Russian.
2. Articles in English will be published in scientific journal "BALTIC SURVEYING", which is a periodical edition of peer-reviewed scientific articles (www.balticsurveying.eu).
3. Registration form, Abstract and Article (in WORD format) should be submitted to Organizational Committee of Conference and Journal Editorial Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Conference fee - 110 EUR, which will cover the costs of reviewing of articles, publication of scientific journal, informal meetings, coffee-breaks and meals during the conference, field workshop, etc. The fee does not cover accommodation and travel costs. Conference fee have to be paid on the spot by cash at registration of participants.
Head of Department of Land Management and Geodesy, professor Vivita Pukite
Organizational Committee: е-mail: email@example.com
Professor (Emeritus) Velta Parsova (firstname.lastname@example.org, (+371) 29118285)